Sound Healing Course - Levels 3 + 4
Time & Location
About the Event
Sound Healing Course
Level 3 & 4
5 Days - 9:00AM - 5:00 PM
( Successful completion of Level 1&2 is a prerequisite for this course )
In Tibetan Buddhist Philosophy, the origin of “Life” is sound and light. Beneath the surface, everyone of us is composed of frequencies and vibrations. Lama Tendar will teach the sacred sound of mantras and Tibetan singing bowls that leads the listeners to a satisfying state of deep relaxation and wellbeing.
The unique power of the Tibetan Buddhism is based on Dharma or Buddha’s teaching of sutra and tantra.
Sound is wisdom and vibration is compassion.
Lama Tendar teaches the principle of healing as the wisdom of recognising afflictive mental sufferings and its causes.
Through wisdom teaching one learns how to develop inner qualities of wisdom and compassion as antidotes to overcome mental afflictions. Such inner quality is the foundation of generating pure sound that calms coarse level mental afflictions and brings the mind to a state of tranquillity.
Such calmer state of mind is more suitable to conduct correct observation and therefore develop wise behaviour patterns that leads to true happiness.
In the Level 3 and 4 course, Lama Tendar will teach:
- Introduction to the three higher trainings in moral discipline, mental concentration and wisdom.
- Generates the mind of great compassion as the motivation for healing of all sentient beings.
- Continue to learn and practice in an authentic way the sacred mantras and meditation of Medicine Buddha, Vajrasattva, Manjushri, Avalokiteshvara, and Tara.
- Practice meditation on generating pure Vajra body with channels and chakras.
- Learn more advanced healing techniques.
- Qualification of course level 1 & 2 is required.
Lunch is provided on each day, we serve a range of dishes, including vegan / vegetarian options. If you have any scpecial dietry requirments, let us know in advance.
We invite you to bring a plate of food to share for morning and afternoon tea, kitchen facilities are available.
Accommodation is available at the Medicine Buddha Centre, contact us to enquire, bookings are essential.
A certificate of completion will be offered on the final day. Kata and envelopes are available for blessings and offerings to Lama Tendar. You can also make an offering to Lama Tendar via the 'donate' page or via direct bank transfer.
This event is not available online via Zoom.
- Sound Course - Full Payment$1,200$1,2000$0
- Deposit - Secure your place$300+$7.50 Service fee$300+$7.50 Service fee0$0
- Balance -of full course fee$900$9000$0