Special Friday Night Meditation - Medicine Buddha Prayers for India
Time & Location
About the Event
Dear Sangha and friends,
There will be a Special Meditation for the people of India who are facing a national health crisis at the moment with a new wave of COVID which is going to impact the world at large. As part of the Medicine Buddha Centre, we have a moral obligation and universal responsibility to generate compassion for all beings. This Friday, Lama Tendar will offer Medicine Buddha prayers for the people of India and for the world as we face this Global Pandemic together. Lama Tendar requests that all Sangha members join him at meditation to send out healing energies to the world during this urgent time.
These meditation sessions are a good place to learn Buddhist teaching and practice.
A variety of topics are covered such as:
Introduction to Buddhist Dharma;
- How to practice meditation daily, including the chanting of prayers and mantras;
- Calm abiding meditation;
- Insight meditation on various topics, such as precious human life and impermanence;
- Visualisation of various deities; and
- Medicine Buddha meditation for healing.
Come to learn and enjoy a guided meditation for cultivating great compassion and inner peace.
Friday night mediation is available online.
Zoom log in details will be emailed after rsvp registration.
- Online Contribution$5+$0.13 Service fee$5+$0.13 Service fee0$0
- Online Contribution$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0
- Online Contribution$15+$0.38 Service fee$15+$0.38 Service fee0$0
- Online Contribution$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0